Oct 23, 2012

Master Bash

Well I haven’t exactly been writing much here! No surprise there. I’ll try to remedy that if I ever think of anything worthwhile to mention.

Meanwhile, my friend Wonocva and I hopped on the (really late) bandwagon of people recording games on YouTube. We’ve always had fun playing games and discussing a variety of things together (we could probably run a podcast with the amount we talk about some things, especially games), so we thought it’d be fun to try uploading some of it just for the hell of it. It also gives us an excuse to play more games that we either really love or haven’t gotten around to yet.

We call it Master Bash!

Master Bash 01

We’re not taking this all that seriously, so we have pretty lousy recording equipment and we’re not trying for any sort of consistent schedule, but hey. We’re having fun and that’s all that really matters to us!

Our YouTube channel is here:

Master Bash

No comments:

Post a Comment